27 December, 2011

Feel Good Story of the Day

Feel good story of the day via Drudge:

Clerk punches out would be robber.  Makes him clean up his own blood.

A clerk at a business in Western North Carolina punched a would-be robber and knocked him out cold just minutes after the man barged in with a gun and demanded money.
...Mothershead said the man came behind the counter with a bag.
“I got the money and he had the bag out and instead of putting it in the bag I stuck it out and said, 'Just take it.' So, when he reached out, I took a step in, I cocked back and preloaded and I hit him hard,” Mothershead told News 4's Mike McCormick.
...While they waited for police and paramedics, Mothershead gave the man a roll of power towels, sprayed the floor with cleaner and told him to clean up his own blood.

It is well worth following the link to watch the video.  More than just knocking the guy out, he knocked him out with a left.

I have a man crush on the clerk.  If I had a sister, I'd see about setting them up on a date.

The bloodied crook got two things out of the experience: a free portrait and a lesson in natural consequences.

No comments:

Post a Comment