09 May, 2014

Musket Digs (more) Sculpture


I like museums under the same conditions that I like church services: the presentation and ambiance should blend together in an artful whole and the weather outside should present neither a better sermon nor exhibit than the one going on indoors.  Consequently in the summer months I prefer architecture and sculpture for my art and I am more likely to be found in church on a rainy Sunday than a sunny one.

Easter Sunday found the dog and I taking a walk through Minneapolis and, as we've done before, I indulged in having Musket pose around the sculptures that we found.
That was what? 200 dog years ago?
What does the bird see?

I don't know boss, this one seems kind of sensual.


Standing in the shadow of the real deal.


Just another empty suit.
Squirrel!

I think Chipotle was back the other way.

Eat your heart out Snoopy.
Yes its iconic but becoming a bit overdone don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment